Here are Autogrow.co’s 16 humorous signs that it’s time to invest in an updated website design…
- Your website still has a “hit counter”.
- Your free stock photography makes you look professional… but is also used by 10,000+ other websites online.
- Your bounce rate is consistently above 60%.
- Instead of a contact form you have a link to your email address which opens up one of those annoying Microsoft Outlook pop-up windows, yet I don’t use Outlook and fewer and fewer people are so why do you keep doing it! Stop it! Please!…
- The head shot photos of you and/or your staff make you look young and beautiful but in reality are dated by about 15-20 years.
- No one is visiting your website. Zero, zip, nada… Yes it’s definitely time for a redesign in this case!
- Your website has more than 6 colors in it’s color scheme.
- The navigation does this weird “shifty” thing and moves into slightly different positions as you navigate from the homepage to the subpages. (Please, call us, I beg of you, we can help!)
- You have bright blinding colors and/or flashing banners that may induce seizures.
- You have giant gaping holes of unused “blankness” and out of place white-space.
- When you visit www.YourCompanyWebAddress.com, it says “404 error,” and it’s been like that for a very, very long time.
- When you show your website to small children, they quickly abscond in shrieking, mortified horror.
- The website fails the first user test before it has been even begun.
- No one can figure out what you’re selling!
- Your website was done completely in flash (ugh…)
- Your website reads: “Parked courtesy of GoDaddy.com”
If your website shows any of these “symptoms,” please contact us now!